Board Chair Boot Camp
January 24, 2014
Session offered at the offices of Aly Sterling Philanthropy
Never before has your nonprofit been as challenged as it is in today’s climate. And your board chair plays a critical role in guiding nonprofits toward sustainability and growth. This is a big job with special skills required! Our Board Chair Boot Camp provides board chairs, vice chairs, chairs-elect and interested board members with an overview of the fundamental responsibilities of board chairs, insights into issues they are likely to confront, perspectives and tools for stronger leadership, and practical ways to enhance board engagement, productivity, and cohesiveness.
- Responsibilities of board chairs
- Developing a constructive partnership with the chief executive and the board
- Making meetings meaningful and effective
- Setting vision and strategy
- Building collaborative relationships
- Measuring results
- Enhancing board engagement and capacity
- Common challenges for board chairs
Please call 419.794.0015 to register!
P: 419.794.0015 F: 419.794.0115 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
© copyright 2013 Aly Sterling Philanthropy, LLC.